Arundel Sq is a local project here in Islington. it is the restoration / renovation of a Victorian London square. brought nicely up to date. The open space has been substantially extended and a large residential development site liberated by the 'paving over' of the North London Overground Line.
- The restoration of the Victorian railing around the perimeter contrasting with the well observed contemporary details within the park.
- Simple paths taking you where you want to go
- A brave interpretation of active play.
- Use of concrete for robust structure.
- Adventurous planting too!
More about the project here: Arundel Square